The following are our financial guidelines related to financial responsibility:
- Payment is expected at the time of service. This includes co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles. Failure to produce payment at check-in may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Please provide a copy of your insurance card at each visit.
- Patient balances on accounts must be paid prior to receiving additional services.
- Any amount not covered by the insured/patient’s insurance is due within 30 days of the time of service.
- Accounts will be turned over to a collection agency if past due 60 days or more.
- As a courtesy to our patients we gladly accept cash, check, Visa, and Master Card. Failure to pay your balance may result in discharge from the practice.
- A service charge of $35 will be added for:
- Returned checks
- Administrative fee associated with accounts turned over to collection agencies.
- Dr. Ramsdell assess a fee of $375 per hour if a court appearance is requested or required via subpoena. The party requesting the appearance, or the attorney representing a party requiring the appearance, will be responsible for this cost.
- In the case of services provided for minors, the individual who initiates services for the child will be responsible for payment. We do not bill another individual or estranged spouse for payment.